COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Here are some of the things we have done concerning the Cornaovirus (COVID-19).
1. Increase deep cleaning in all areas on our facility.
2. Disinfect and sanitize frequently touched surfaces such as door knobs, sink handles, etc, between each client.
3. Added hand sanitizer in the entrance area.
4. In addition to our normal process of putting clean linens on tables for each client, the table is being disinfected and sanitized between every client.
5. NO massages will be given if I have flu like symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone that has COVID-19, or have traveled to any of these areas, Italy, New Rochelle, China etc..
WHAT WE ARE ASKING OF YOU
1. Please stay home if you are not feeling well, if you have been in contact with anyone that has COVID-19, or you have traveled to any of the hardest hit areas, Italy, New Rochelle, China etc. If you call me, you will not be charged for last minute cancelation due to these reasons. You can reschedule after the CDC recommended 14 day self quarantine.
2. Wash your hands thoroughly & regularly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. . We also have sanitizer available for use.
3.For more guidance, please follow the CDC recommendations on their website.